Agence 07, SAS (Simplified joint stock company), headquartered at 46 rue Saint Antoine 75004 PARIS, France, is responsible for processing your personal data.
The purpose of this document is to inform you about how we use and protect your personal data, and why we process it.
It applies evenly to all services provided by Agence 07, it being specified that additional information ma y be communicated to you if necessary in the case of a particular order.
What personal data do we process?
The collection of personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary (data minimization principle).
We collect and use only the personal data we need to provide you with personalized, high quality products and services.
We may collect different categories of personal data from you, in particular:
- Identification and contact information (company, last name, first name, postal and e-mail address, phone number, fax number, gender, diploma, position and signature);
- Information required to ship and manage your orders (delivery address, billing address, VAT number, etc.).
- Identification and authentication data, particularly when using our services (technical logs, computer traces, security information, IP address);
- Data relating to interactions with us on our websites, on our applications, on our pages, on social networks, during interviews and phone or video conversations and in e mails);
We never collect sensitive data.
The data we use may be collected directly from you or obtained from the following sources, with the aim of checking or enriching our databases:
- Publications/databases made available by official authorities (Official Journal);
- Service providers ;
- Third parties such as commercial information organizations in compliance with data protection regulations;
- Websites/directories/databases/social network pages containing information you have made public or made public by third parties.
In addition, each form indicates in particular:
- What are the purposes for collecting this data?
- Whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request;
- Who will be able to read it (in principle, only 46 rue Saint Antoine 75004 PARIS, France, unless it is specified on the form that it will be passed on to a third party for processing);
- Your rights about the French Data Protection Act, and how to exercise them with Agence07.
Specific cases of data collection, in particular indirect collection
Agence 07 may collect information about you even though you are not a customer. The (non
exhaustive) list below are examples of categories of personal data collected by Agence 07 from
non customers, such as:
- principals or beneficiaries in transactions carried out in relation to a customer;
- employees of our service providers,
- distribution network partners.
Why and on what basis do we use your personal data?
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We use your personal data to fulfill various legal and regulatory obligations.
To perform a contract with you or provide you with pre contractual information
To perform a contract with you or provide you with pre-contractual information
We use your personal data to conclude and perform our services, including:
- providing you with information about our products and services;
- assisting you simultaneously with your requests;
As part of our customer relationship management, in particular:
- management and execution of products and services;
To which categories of entities may your personal data be disclosed?
Personal data collected as part of the services offered by Agence 07 are processed using secure protocols and enable Agence 07 to manage the data received in its IT applications. In order to fulfil the above mentioned purposes, we may disclose your personal data t o the following parties only:
- service providers and subcontractors performing services on our behalf;
- independent agents and intermediaries,
- distribution network,
- business partners,
- financial authorities, judicial authorities or state agencies, public bodies on request and within the limits permitted by regulations;
- certain regulated professions such as lawyers, notaries, external auditors and court bailiffs.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for the longest period necessary to comply with applicable legal and regulatory provisions, or for another period that takes into account operational constraints. In the case of customers, most information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
In the case of prospects, information is kept for 3 years from the date of collection or from our last contact with you.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with applicable regula tions, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you may get information concerning the processing of your personal data, as well as a copy of this data.
- Right of correction: if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that it be amended accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you may request the erasure of your personal data to the extent permitted by law.
- Right to restrict processing: you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to obj ect: you may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of commercial canvassing, including the profiling associated with such canvassing.
- Right to data portability: where applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party;
- Right to define directives conc erning the conservation, deletion or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To find out how to exercise the rights listed above, please visit our “Processing your personal data” page. In accordance with applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, such as the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés = National Commission on Informatics and Liberty, the French data protection agency) in France.
How can you find out about changes to this privacy statement?
In a world of constant technological change, we will regularly update this information document. We invite you to consult the latest version of this document on our website and we will inform you of any substantial changes via our websites or our usual means of communication.
How to contact us?
Should you have any questions about the use of your personal data as described in this document,
please refer to the “Processing your personal data” page.